Saturday, February 25, 2006

The streak is over

After encouraging words from Hubby to keep plugging along and trying my best...my competitive/obsessive streak came out...AND....I FINISHED PERFECT PIE!

(well, she is blocking as we speak)

6.5 hours per wedge @ 5 wedges
2 hours edging
2 hours miscellaneous cursing at mohair/perfect pie
= 36.5 hours to finished project (approx.)

I hope to get some nice daytime pictures in tomorrow morning, but I will leave you with a few images tonight

Finished 5 wedges (without edging)


Blocking Perfect Pie (this pic looks a little off, but I have since tweaked the blocking)

Good luck Olympians, see you in the morning!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You did it! Way to go... it already looks fabulous. Can't wait to see it blocked. :)

Liz

OnigiriFB said...

*jumps up and cheer* OMG!!! I'm so proud of you. Wow... good job BAM. :) Can't wait to see it irl.

Knittripps said...

And you didn't even have to stay up all night!