Sunday, February 12, 2006

Reality sets in

I have definitely set myself up for a decent challenge here with the Olympics.
So far, I have completed half of the first wedge.
The lacework pattern is something that is easy to remember and to repeat and so I am hoping that speed continues to pick up. Rowan's Kidsilk Haze is not so hard to work with after I have gotten going with it. It does however take quite a bit of supervision to work with. The stitches like to group together and I have to be careful with my SSKs & M1s.
I have officially joined the Perfect Pie KAL. There is one other person who is doing this for the Olympics. It is fun to work on projects as part of a group. I am looking forward to this Knit-Along!

2 comments:

Knittripps said...

Wow! It is starting to look really beautiful. Good job with the buttons.

kathy b said...

Wow

THe perfect pie is lovely. Really, it is EASY to remember the repeats? I'll try it IF you arent' being humble. I want easy.