I let mine get more fried than some of the other pics out there, but hey...it might take me a while to appreciate a runnier yolk. But I think I am a convert from scrambled. I fried my hole along with the rest, I can't let good bread go to waste after all. I used a measuring cup (1/4 cup) to cut out my hole and that seemed to be just the right size to get the hole I wanted. Mine was only seasoned with a little salt and a little pepper, but I have seen suggestions for adding a little parmesan cheese.
I am currently trying to fight off a case of the runny-nose, head cold. Egh. Not so much fun to be worn out and sniffly over the weekend. Hubbs is out enjoying the snow with another snow-biking experience. When he gets back I think I will try my hand at doing another eggie in a basket for him. YUM!
4 comments:
FYI you can also scramble an egg and do the same thing.. my son loves eggie-baskets that way.
Fascinating...and tasty!
I love eggs in a basket. It's the perfect meal! Hope you feel better soon!
At my house it's, egg in a hole. It was a quick dinner staple at my house growing up. Hope you are feeling better. There seems to be a lot of this cold going around right now.
Post a Comment