Wow, I only got tagged a little while ago by Knittripps....Sorry for the delay, sis. Rules for this meme:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, how Random am I?
1. I have always been financially savvy and good with $
2. I have an adoration for owls and growing up my favorite stuffed animal was an owl named Hooter (still have him in his mangled state)
3. I like to check under the bed for "things of the night" and random visitors every so often
4. I feel naked if I don't have lip gloss (not a big lipstick person, but I probably apply lip gloss 5 times a day)
5. I really like the minimalist/simplistic living approach, but like to own very nice things
6. I have high expectations out of just about everything
7. I have a thing for the number 5 (my birthday, my lucky number, I even used it in my #4 random thing......hehe...just because it sounded right)
Who to tag? People I want to hear Randoms on of course!
Julie
Teach me
Life in Abundance
Pie Knits
String Theory
Girl Who Knits
Irish Eyes
This meme has been all over blogland, so please forgive me if you have already been tagged.
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I had no idea about the lip gloss! I like to check in the backseat of my car before I get inside it. Sometimes I look underneath it as well.
Post a Comment