A month out of classes and only a month more before Spring semester. Week 23 of pregnancy, more than halfway to babyland. End of 2007, new year approaching quickly.
Wow, this year has flown by! Not a whole lot of updating to be done on the crafty front. Holiday knitting is a secret and finished (yup, done) :). My sis got me the Lion Brand Kit for the Cable Lux Tunic for my birthday, which I have dubbed as my maternity knit. I have barely cast on and started but can't wait to finish it. I need to get my knitting mojo going again. After all, I do have some baby knits to start!
And yes, we did find out a little more about the baby. We found out that we are having a little girl, and I couldn't be more thrilled. YES! A GIRL! It is so funny, when I told my mom...she starting going, "OH BOY, OH BOY, OH BOY!" I said, " Mom, you should be going, "oh GIRL, oh girl, oh girl" :) Hehehehe. Now comes the name negotiations, it seems as though our list for boy names was quite a bit longer than the list for girl names....hmmmm....And even better yet? I am starting to feel movement....here comes the little soccer player :)
As we start getting into full baby mode (where our world changes and some things seem less important), we decided to take a little time for ourselves. Hubbs and I have planned a little babymoon to get away and relax. I can't wait. I live for travel. I love to obsess about travel. Soon we will be escaping the cold, icy, snowy Midwest and heading off to San Diego. Woot woot! (No international travel for the preggie one...although hubbs kept mentioning far away lands)
Hope that everyone is doing well and has a special holiday season with their loved ones!
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
how fun- a babymoon! San diego is a great place to vacation- my husband is fro mthere so we travel to SD often.
Post a Comment