Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Spoiled Rotten

I am in knitting bliss. I think I will call it Knit-mas this year, because I scored big in the knitting department. I did receive many lovely gifts beyond knitting, but I will spare my blathering to knitting related items.

My sis spoiled me rotten with a Golding Drop Spindle, fleece, and the best instructions (according to Knitty and the folks at Golding) to get me going. You see, this is one of my 2007 knitting aspirations, so I now I am ready to roll....er...spin!
In the book department, I am overloaded with good choices now. I really love knitting books, many of them are artfully done and make good coffee table books (although hubbs would probably disagree). New to the collection:
Vogue Knitting on the Go: Knits for Pets
Knitting Nature
Romantic Style: Knits and Crochet to Wear or Display
Socks Soar on Two Circular Needles (another one of my 2007 knitting aspirations is to learn this technique)
2007 Knitting Pattern-a-Day Calendar

In my stocking was also the cutest little kit: a Cap-Puccino, Mocha flavored...ingredients for a cozy hat included. Too cute!

I think my relatives are picking up on to my obsession :) Who would have known the my fidgeting could be so productive?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is good to be spoiled every now and then. You deserve it!