Saturday, December 30, 2006

New Year Approaching

Last New Years, I put together a list of my bests as well as a list of things to work on for 2006. Recently, you saw some of my favorites/bests of 2006. Let's see how I did on my things to work on for 2006:

1. Seaming sleeves- I put this one off by not doing any projects requiring attaching sleeves
2. The perfectionist in me that has now decided to rip out projects that are not up to my standards - all projects were finished up to standard this year
3. Finally learn socks on 2 circulars- didn't get this one done
4. Quality over quantity (I am going to pick my projects very carefully this year)- I came close, but when I look back at my galleries of knits, I have about the same number for 2005 & 2006 (20+ finished projects)
5. Vacation planning- we did this, and will be a focus for 2007 as well

Things to work on for 2007
1. Socks on 2 Circulars
2. Learn to spin with my drop spindle
3. Quality of Quantity continued
4. Vacation planning- looking at going to France this spring, we will see what else is in the mix
5. Make more of an effort to be committed to my personal fitness
6. Use my laceweight yarn (that I have had in my stash for at least 2 years)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like good goals for 2007 to me. I can't wait to see what you do with your laceweight yarn!