In no particular order:
1. My boys

Always there for me, I couldn't ask for better companions
2. A glimpse of paradise


Our trip to Trinidad & Tobago this year showed me once again that the Caribbean is an amazing place. We just picked up Pirates 2 this week on DVD as well and so as the weather cools, I dream of being on the islands.
3. Breckenridge, Colorado


Our second home (we wish anyways). This state has so much to offer. Absolutely amazing views and tons of outdoor activities
4. Hubb's races

It has been really great to watch hubb's this year move forward with his goals. He finished 3rd in the state this year as a Sport rider and will be moving up to an Expert this year...he is remarkable and it has been fun to share this with him
5. Yes, my knitting
Is knitting the new yoga? Well, I have found it to be relaxing, sometimes challenging, therapeutic, and a great way to develop friendships (here with our little knitting group) and on the web with this blog. By the way, are blogs so 2005? Maybe, but I will keep mine going for now anyways.
I think I will stop with 5 (my lucky number), although there are many other things in 2006 that I have been thankful for and have made an impact on me. What are your 2006 favorites?
5 comments:
I hope that 2007 is as good as 2006. I am just amazed at your knitting. You are very talented.
Have a Great New Year!
Wow- trinidad & tobago look like places I'd like to visit too!
Hrmmm...I will have to think about my 2006 favorites and post to my blog. Great idea.
Here's to a fabulous end to 2006 and an even better 2007!!!
It does look like 2006 has been wonderful for you. Colorado is a beautiful place and the Caribbean has it's own beauty too. I'm sure you'll have an excellent 2007 too!
What a wonderful year it seems 2006 has been for you - I'm particularly envious on your trip to the Caribbean, how amazing! Wishing you an even better 2007 - all the very best to you and your family!
Post a Comment