

Yes, it was time for a break from Kyoto. So what did I do? Whipped up a quick pair of ankle socks from the 2005 Knitting Calendar Pattern a Day that I received from my sister. These little guys were made from Moda Dea Sassy Stripes yarn which is an acrylic. Not the best texture to knit with, but I have to say I do like watching the colors transform...sassy stripes! As you can see, I have a helper with my blogging. Say hello to Hero!
2 comments:
Hello Hero!
Cute ankle socks. I may have to learn socks soon to break up the knitting of Lucky. Although I am not tired of Lucky yet, I don't seem to be making much progress and could use some instant gratification.
I'm a bit ho-hum about acrylic sock yarn as well, however, Sassy Stripes is just *fun* stuff. They look great!
Post a Comment