
Good morning! What a beautiful sunny day we have here to wake up to. Long time no knit. This has been a very busy week with little time for knitting. I was in Minneapolis for part of the week for a forum with work. Almost made it to a LYS, but I ended up heading home instead after a long couple of days. Oh well, I will be in Minneapolis again this week for a few more days, so maybe some new yarn is in my future. As far as projects are concerned, I have come to one conclusion: I really dislike finishing work. I am done with Marakesh (except for finishing) as well as the tank/shell top (minus finishing work on the shoulders and a little embellishment). This morning I started on a new project for the Rowan book (to avoid finishing work)...this cute hat Safi. I still have some of the Katia Pisco yarn left (let's see if it is enough for this hat). Hope everyone is having a great weekend and enjoying nice weather. Maybe today I will be inspired to do the finishing work on those 2 pieces and then be able to post some pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment