Thursday, May 05, 2005


HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO! Posted by Hello

What a beautiful day! Hard to believe it is already Thursday, but no complaints about that here! This evening we spent a little time outside enjoying the weather with our pup and snacking on some tacos for Cinco De Mayo.

I also made a little trip to the bookstore over lunch to pick up a little knitting treat. You see, my shell is near completion and I am starting to see how plain it really looks (although the color and texture are fab). I snagged one of Nicky Epstein's books, Knitted Embellishments. Wow is this book something else...really makes you want to add a little touch to each of your pieces. It love to flip through the pages and imagine what you can do with these touches! I can already see getting a lot of use out of this one! Yay for quality knitting books!

Well, off to finish knitting the shell/tank tonight...hope to get some pictures up on the blog shortly!

No comments: