Sunday, May 22, 2005


Joining the Club: The Clapotis Club Posted by Hello
While trying to decide on my next project after Safi, I started looking on Elann.com for some yarn. It seems as though they are who I always go back to when buying something new for my stash. I have been admiring Knitty's Clapotis http://knitty.com/ISSUEfall04/PATTclapotis.html for some time, as a matter of fact I have been loving it since I printed of the pattern back in September of last year! The yarn they used in the pattern is pretty expensive and I have been looking for a colorful alternative. So, here we go...this is Skacel's Riveria in a color called Monte Carlo. I can't wait to feel the texture of this yarn. I don't think it will be quite a drapey as the Lion & Lamb, but I couldn't resist the color. So vibrant. Time to hurry up on Safi...new project on the way!

No comments: