Sunday, November 18, 2007
Woohoo!
I am officially done with my first semester of MBA classes. Wow, the knitting I have been plotting over the last couple of months, I feel so deprived :) I have been slowly working away on the Indigo Ripples Skirt, but Holiday Knits are on my mind. And let's not forget about baby knits. Tuesday we have our sonogram to figure out if it is a boy or a girl. Yes, inquiring minds want to know. I am such a planner. Need to know what to knit of course!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I hope you let us all know when you find out the sex of the baby!!
Congrats on finishing up your first semester in grad school. Way to go! Now it is time to get your knit on :)
Yay! Congratulations with finishing up the first semester!
Tag! Details are on my blog. Feel free to participate or not.
Post a Comment