Sunday, October 28, 2007
Check in
As my first semester of grad classes is wrapping up (can you tell that I am starting to count down the weeks), I am beginning to think of all of the knitting that can be done before classes start back up in January. Am I knitting deprived? Spinning classes are going well. This week is our last class and it is amazing how far one can come in 6 weeks. Last week we learned how to Navajo ply. A little bit tricky, but that is one sweet plying method.
As for chugging along with any projects, I am getting close to being through the increases with Indigo Ripples Skirt. Only a few more inches of stockinette (good for baby brain) and I will be finally on to some lace detail. It should be finished just in time for me to step into maternity clothes and look forward to cool winter air, hehe. Perfect timing, no? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I've tried Navajo plying before. It's definitely a very cool method, I'm just not that good at it! More practice I guess.
Post a Comment