Thursday, July 05, 2007

Only mildly crazy...

Say hello to my little friend :) What do you do with some ultra bulky handspun? Ply it up and make an i-cord snakey of course! Here he is slithering by our plants......sssssss.....he sort of looks more like a caterpillar here
And now for a sneak peek at my project for the upcoming baby. I am sure SOME of you recognize this pattern (ssshhh....let's keep it a secret). This is my first work with Lion Brand Cotton Ease and so far I am finding it, dare I say, EASY to work with? And I am totally diggin' the colors BTW.
Did everyone enjoy their brief, middle of the week holiday? Hubbs and I found a few ways to enjoy ourselves. A little time on the driving range, swimming in our pool, sparklers galore....hehehe...the fun never ends!

3 comments:

Knittripps said...

Sssssssslither! Very cute.

Your secret baby project is looking good. I think you did a good job choosing the colors.

Erin said...

I love the little snake!

Is it the new Cotton Ease you're working with? I know they discontinued it at one point but now it's back.

Anonymous said...

Cute snake! I love the secret baby gift too- beautiful colors.