Sunday, June 24, 2007

Wow, a finished object!

I am definitely out of my usual speed for whipping out finished projects. Can you believe that I started these socks back in April??? They were supposed to be a vacation knit with our trip to France. After finding out that the original pattern was waaaay too big, I managed to modify to a size just right for me :) YAY!Still might do a little modification to add some elastic to the ribbing to keep the socks from slouching (a typical issue for knee socks I figure). But for now, I will enjoy them as is! This project was part of a KAL for Clessidra....KAL provide definite encouragement as you see others knit away.

8 comments:

Knittripps said...

Wow! They are stunning!

Kara said...

They are so gorgeous. Oh, how I love knee highs a great pair of knee highs...

Mouse said...

How wonderful~! I love the color and the design up the back.. very cool.

Anonymous said...

omg!! they're beautiful & i love them!!! the photos are great too.

Glenna C said...

Gorgeous! Very nicely done and the clogs look great as matching footwear ;)

Anonymous said...

They look great Beth! Congrats!

Natalie

Julie said...

Very cool! ummmmm....I kind of gave up, I don't have the patience. Maybe that's why I couldn't crochet either! :)

Anonymous said...

Those socks are so beautiful!!!!!!!