After the Iowa Sheep & Wool Festival, I have been spinning bits and pieces of my lovely roving. Rose (Majacraft Rose that is) & my Golding have both been getting some use. Here is my drop spindle with some of my progress:
Seems as though blogland is a little quiet these days? Is it the summer doldrums of knitting? Is everyone in between projects? What are you doing to fill your time? Outside of fibery goodness, there has been a little time on the bike, cheering Hubbs on as he races, keeping the house tidy, and my new favorite love....Yoga. Oooooooom
2 comments:
I am so glad you are loving yoga. I went the other night to Firehouse to check it out and found it to be just what I needed. Namaste.
Well, I am knitting like crazy on my screened porch. The days are so busy with so many lovely things to do, but I bring my knitting along. Yet, the thing I should be knitting, I don't want to knit!
Long walks with my dog, lots of bbqs with old friends. of course, my naps. I seem to get up early on summer days so easily. Enjoy your spinning. Very nice.
Post a Comment