1. Mountains-if I could wake up every morning and see mountains I would be in heaven
2. 70 degree weather
3. Playing in the park with our dog Ein
4. My hubbs- he challenges me and provides me with strength to improve myself each day
5. Oreos
6. Helping people to reach their goals
7. Travelling
And beyond this list of 7, my friends & family make me happy. I have had a great weekend filled with the friends in my life. I hope that you are enjoying your time with friends and family over this weekend- have a great long weekend!
My list is in no particular order. I would love to see what your "7 things" are. Please add a comment on my blog so I can see! (And for the non-knitters that read my blog---I would love to see the 7 things that make you happy too!)
3 comments:
Great list! Oreos...that makes me smile :) Thanks for taking the time to come up with a list.
My 7 happy things:
1) Kyle - my true love, even his odd little quirks make me love him more each day
2) Alexa - my little miracle and pride and joy
3) Swimming - either for fun or exercise, I just LOVE the water
4) Coaching Swim Team - knowing the kids are having fun and that I'm helping them excel in their sport
5) cycling - the exercise is awesome and makes me feel so good that I'm taking care of my body
6) Chocolate Chip cookies
7) Orange Juice
After 1 and 2 there is no order, just things I thought of!
Oh thanks I'd love to:
1. thunderstorms
2. knitting
3. naps
4. my knight in shining armor
5. postcards
6. photography
7. quiet
Post a Comment