Plans for France are finalized. I am really feeling pretty good about that. Tickets have been booked since Jan, but we have been struggling with our agent on the hotel/train side of things. She has been having some real health issues and when I started to look into the rail for the dates we are shooting for, seats were becoming limited. I researched our locations and hotels on my own and came up with a few choices for Hubbs and I to decide on. We stayed up late on Thursday, and booked everything ourselves....train and all. The internet is an amazing place. We booked through Expedia for our hotels and Rail Europe for our ground transport. TripAdvisor is a great site our agent turned us on to that rates and reviews hotels. We have used it for Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, and now France. It really covers quite a bit, even when you are looking at some smaller cities/towns. Someone has been there before you, right? Our locations while in France? Paris, Menton, & Nice. This will be our first time to Europe. I can't wait!
Saturday, March 10, 2007
Multi-tasking
Plans for France are finalized. I am really feeling pretty good about that. Tickets have been booked since Jan, but we have been struggling with our agent on the hotel/train side of things. She has been having some real health issues and when I started to look into the rail for the dates we are shooting for, seats were becoming limited. I researched our locations and hotels on my own and came up with a few choices for Hubbs and I to decide on. We stayed up late on Thursday, and booked everything ourselves....train and all. The internet is an amazing place. We booked through Expedia for our hotels and Rail Europe for our ground transport. TripAdvisor is a great site our agent turned us on to that rates and reviews hotels. We have used it for Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, and now France. It really covers quite a bit, even when you are looking at some smaller cities/towns. Someone has been there before you, right? Our locations while in France? Paris, Menton, & Nice. This will be our first time to Europe. I can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love Nice. Planning a day trip to Monaco? Sounds like a great trip.
Tickets for France? how awesome! I'm so excited for you and can't wait to play tourist along with your photos!
Post a Comment