

I have started the 2nd sock and so hopefully I won't fall under the spell of SSS. Tonight was our little knitting group, and I managed to get some work done on the cuff.
I have been quietly obsessing about our trip this summer, but now it is time to share with my faithful blog readers....we are going to Trinidad & Tobago in August! It is official. We received our passports in the mail over the weekend and have purchased our tickets. My good friend is getting married there and we are going to wedding and turning the trip into our big vacation for the year. I CAN'T WAIT. I love having a trip to look forward to, and what an exciting place. It is only about a month away now, so I am sure you will be reading about my anticipation in the weeks to come.
Hope everyone had a lovely holiday!
3 comments:
How exciting! I've never been to another country - be sure to take a lot of pictures for us! The sock looks great too.. I want to try those when I learn to read charts.
I think getting a kayak is a great idea! I have never been in one but I could try yours out if you got one :)
What a fabulous trip! How exciting! Sounds like you guys had a great 4th... it was such a perfect day!!
Post a Comment