Sunday, July 02, 2006

Friday Harbor

These socks have been a bit of a challenge. I think that I have been skimming the pattern and just "going with it" because after about 3 attempts of working the pattern during the heel, I am finally on track again. Do you ever have that with a pattern where you are reading it, but not really READING it? I think where I have gotten hung up with this one is with the charts. Oh well, it is sort of reflective to work backwards and start again.

So, as you can see...little progress has been made. I think that Knittripps would enjoy this pattern, I am finding it to be a snug-fitting sock.

Today was the state championship mountain bike race, and hubbs finished 3rd. Way to be strong, hang in there, and push through today!

The 4th should be pretty relaxing for us here. No big plans, but after a rough week last week, it is just what the Dr. ordered.

Happy 4th of July everyone!

2 comments:

Knittripps said...

I will have to add that sock to my "to do" list! I love the colors you are using. Congrats to hubby for a strong finish.

Erin said...

I know exactly what you're talking about with the not really reading a pattern! Your sock still looks great.