Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Knit List

This is sort of my hit list for projects. Some I may not get to, but they are all patterns I have been oogling or hoping to get to some day (see, I said that I am getting the bug again).

Hamper from Rowan's Classic Summer
Nouveau from Jo Sharp's Village
These first 2 are crochet patterns, but I think they are fabulous. I love the look of Nouveau, it is almost like a stained glass design. Perfect for the fall.


Trellis from Interweave Spring 2006 (although laceweight has been losing its appeal lately)
Heathery Duo (the skirt) from Interweave Fall 2004 (Knittripps is saying that we should do this as a knit-along together)
Pleated Skirt from Blue Sky Alpacas
One Cable Vest from Blue Sky Alpacas
Circular Cocoon Sweater from Vogue Fall 2005 (there is a KAL in progress, it is always fun to share in projects)

These are just some of the things that have been catching my eye. What patterns have you been eyeing lately?

3 comments:

Erin said...

It makes sense that you've caught the bug again. Summer's about to come to a close and you probably want to have some nice knits lined up for the fall and winter. I find myself doing the same thing!

Knittripps said...

I still think knitting that skirt from Interweave Fall 2004 would be fun. Also on my Knit List/Wish List is the Somewhat Cowl. And of course the next hubby sweater.

Maureen said...

I have Christmas presents on the brain still...I am getting the urge for mittens. They are one of my favorite things to knit.