Friday, June 02, 2006

Work & Such

There has been a lack of knitting over in BAMland. I have been disclothing it a little while I try to find the next project. I will definitely be crocheting Nouveau, but might have to pass on the mohair until after the summer.

After the French Market bag, I am a little bag crazy. I have been searching around for an openwork bag pattern perfect for summer. Knitty has Kitchen Sink, and the new Magknits has the Saturday Market Bag.....close, but not quite what I was looking for. Leave it to Knitty's Coffeeshop to get it right. What do you think? Knittripps says that this looks like a grocery bag. Perfect. I think it will be on my needles soon.

The last couple of days I have been scorching myself at the Allianz. This is the first time I have spent any real time on a golf course. I was a Marshall on one of the tee boxes. Thursday was one of the Pro-Am days & today started the first round of Championship play. It was a fun experience, and despite all of my past thoughts on whether or not golf is really a sport, I am gaining some appreciation. I can enjoy it on the course anyways, but I will still avoid it on television.

Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: