
Here they are in all of the loveliness, the Ballband dishclothes from Mason Dixon's book. I used Sugar N' Cream yarn and was able to do 3 disclothes with 2 balls of the main color and 1 ball plus a smidge for the border color. These will be gifted away and are off my list for the time being. I do think that this is a pattern I will come back to. They were a quick knit for a useful household item.
This pattern was reprinted for the book, but I hear that you can also find it on the Peaches & Creme label.
These dishclothes are pretty addictive, it is easy to get a whole set going. We will see how durable they are!
2 comments:
Your dishclothes look great! I really want to try that pattern for my next dishclothes.
Great job! I love the orange. You're right, they are an addictive knit.
Post a Comment