I stumbled across this freebie on Crystal Palace's website. I think it could be on the list!
Oh, and as for my list....
1. My So Called Scarf DONE
2. Mittens DONE
3. Celebrity Look-Alike Shawl DONE
4. Lauren
5. French Market Bag DONE
6. A couple of secret projects in the works....or on the brain DONE
7. Dishcloths to gift (1 down, a few more to go)
The Lauren shawl is what I should be working on. I am still playing with a couple of design projects to keep things entertaining, but I am looking for a good summer knit. I need another large project. Maybe I will use some laceweight merino and try for the Lacey Shrug from Crystal Palace. Hmmmm.....it is kind of just fun to look around and search for the next big project!
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that is funny, i added that to my list recently too. although i was thinking a different yarn.
Post a Comment