Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Drooling

I am sooo beginner crochet (still not sure I did my Celebrity shawl correctly, but hey, it looks pretty good). I am drooling over this Jo Sharp pattern: Say hello to Nouveau. This beauty is labeled as an Advanced crochet pattern. Am I up for this challenge? Well, it is pretty amazing from the window I can see here. Seeing as though I am a bit of an obsessive knitter who tends to fly through projects, maybe this is the challenge I need to keep me motivated this summer.

2 comments:

Knittripps said...

I think you are up for the challenge! I agree you need a project that can hold your interest and keep you busy!

kathy b said...

Wow, I'll say thats advanced. The shawl looks amazing in that photo! IF you go for it, I am so impressed! I'm still working on my crochet flowers!