I have picked up the pattern books for both nouveau & Hamper (the crochet shawl from Jo Sharp and the crochet blanket for Rowan). Hamper would be great in the Pakucho organic cotton that I did Kyoto in, but right now it is not available on Elann.com. Oh, well...maybe down to road. I think nouveau will be next on the list, but another Clapotis could be calling my name too :)
This weekend has been very nice. There has been quality family time...the most which was spent with Knittripps! We ventured down to the first farmers market (eager to use our French Market bags). I loaded my bag down with some black raspberry rolls for our camping trip. My little bag was about at capacity after that, but Knittripps managed to get filled up with quite a few goodies. We also spent the night camping with the Knittripps clan. It was pretty chilly & windy to begin with, but got very pleasant in the evening (especially with our roaring fire).


A couple of my favorite things from camping...wait, did I mention toasted marshmallows?
1 comment:
I love camping! It sounds like you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment