
This is Rowan's Hamper from their new Classic Summer. I am so crochet right now.
A blog about creations and critters. Sharing with you my knitting projects and crazy pets
A blog about creations and critters. Sharing with you my knitting projects and crazy pets
5 comments:
Both of those shawls are gorgeous. I have made a few crochet shawls over the years.
That's awesome that you're getting into crochet. I'm not all that good at it!
Hey, we're starting a crochet group if you're interested. In fact our group is now "Des Moines Area Knit and Crochet" because there is so much interest in crocheting as well. I hope I'm not being too forward suggesting it to you. I know you have your own close-knit group (haha). I saw Natalie last week! It's been well over a year I think. It was great to see her and a few other knitters I didn't know... I asked about you. Hope to see you around town some time!
Beautiful! I can't wait to see which one you decide on.
Think I might take a class at work, but ill never be able to do all the beautiful stuff that you do. Still want that hat with earflaps...
Post a Comment