I thought I could go a week without picking up the needles after the Olympic knitting, but alas, my fidgeting got the best of my and I started My So Called Scarf. I am using the fabulous Manos that Knittripps picked up for me on her trip to Oregon for watching their kitties.
After a few rows, I started eyeing the picture on the pattern and it looked very familiar.. After reading through the intro one more time and checking my yarn tag I realized that I am using the same color from the pattern! This has to be the first time EVER that I have done this! And what is funny is, Knittripps was mysteriously drawn to this colorway and I was mysteriously drawn to using this pattern for my new Manos! hehe!
As they say at Mickie D's
"I'm Lovin' It"
7 comments:
It is truly lovely. Is it as easy as it looks? I have some yarn I'd try but it is a solid. I don't think I'd like it as much as your lovely colors.
Mmmmm...manos
i love that pattern. it has such great texture it almost looks woven vs. knitted. that colorway was the first yarn i ever bought...ahhhhh.
I'm lovin' it, too. :)
That's pretty funny! I think it's turning out great!
Kathy, it is pretty easy. I think it would be neat with a solid yarn. It is especially good with these hand dyes!
What a great color for the scarf. I just got to see your finished shawl. It looks great and I love the edging.
Post a Comment