Thursday, March 30, 2006

Remember Lauren?

Here is a close up of the stitch pattern for Lauren from Rowan's Linen Print Collection:

I am enjoying how quickly Size 17's seem to knit up, but I can only work with them for an hour or so before I get tired of them. Sort of like 1's, these take a little getting used to. Like all Rowan yarns that I have tried, I am enjoying Linen Print. It has a nice texture and I really like the coloring.

As for my French Market Bag, it is dry and I am waiting for a sunny day (definitely not today with our Tornado warnings, thunderstorms, & hail) to catch a good shot. Still loving felting. What a fun technique, soaks up any little imperfections.

5 comments:

Maureen said...

Nice job on the felted bag. DId it come out on the small side? I remeber reading somewhere that the bag was smakk.

Knittripps said...

Nice close up shot of your stitch work and the linen print. I am looking forward to spending some quality time with my market bag this weekend if all goes well on the home improvement front!

Knittripps said...

Did you see the new Magknits is up? Another uninspiring month I think.

Webbies said...

I like tank in the new Magknits :)

Erin said...

That weather has been terrible hasn't it? Hope it's nothing too serious where you are!