Saturday, March 11, 2006

It's Here!

Meet Lauren.This will be one of my next projects. It calls for size 19 needles, I think the closest I have are 17s so I might try those before picking up some 19s (I doubt I will use them for much else). Here is my project list for the next couple of months:

1. My So Called Scarf (to be finished this weekend with any luck)
2. Mittens (yes I am still weaving in ends on these, but hope to get some finished pics up soon)
3. Celebrity Look-Alike Shawl (Keep ripping out to get to the perfect size, but I will finish it again someday)
4. Lauren
5. French Market Bag (a BAM & Knittripps project before our first local Farmer's Market begins)
6. A couple of secret projects in the works....or on the brain

We are experiencing some lovely warm weather here in the Midwest....I am starting to think about light, spring knits!
And of course getting outside!

1 comment:

Knittripps said...

I am looking forward to getting a closer look at your linen print yarn!