
Happy St. Patrick's Day! This knitted Shamrock was done with an applique pattern from Nicky Epstein's Knitted Embellishments. I used some leftover yarn from Perfect Pie's edging.
Have a great weekend! Wear a little green for me!
A blog about creations and critters. Sharing with you my knitting projects and crazy pets
A blog about creations and critters. Sharing with you my knitting projects and crazy pets
5 comments:
cute pin! you have inspired me to search for my shamrocks pins i made a couple years back. i have no idea where they are but now i must find them :)
Happy St.Paddy's day to you too! The mittens came out great. It does make a difference when they are blocked.
Oh yeah, I've got my green on!
And I got my Shamrock Shake today too!
Your pin looks great :)
That shamrock is so cool!
Wow, the shamrock rocks. I LOVE it. Very very neat.
Post a Comment