Saturday, January 28, 2006

Sweet Hubby


Yesterday I had a nice surprise at work. Hubby sent me flowers to say thank you for taking care of him......how sweet is that? And, you know what? He picked out the flowers himself! He even remembered my favorite rose color. Love them....love you hubby!

Thursday was knitting group. We had another new member this week. It is fun to watch our group expand. Natalie brought along her new knitting book. It is adorable...so many cute knits (especially the dog, birds, & mousies). I think they are great. Has anyone knitted anything from here yet?

I am working on mitten 2 and hoping to finish it before the Olympics. I hear that there are over 900 people signed up now. Is that crazy or what? My name is on the list!

This week has been very hectic and it is time for another night like this:

1 comment:

Knittripps said...

This morning I checked Harlot's blog and she said there were more than 1800 knitting athletes so far. Wow!

Kitties look happy in your pic.