This weekend has been filled with outdoor activities, knitting, and puppy time! Knittripps and her hubby just got a pup. Welcome to the family Shiloh! Ein has already been over to visit and they all came out to my hubby's race this morning. Cyclo Cross races are the best to watch, even despite a little rain today. Shiloh & Ein had fun romping around outdoors at the park as the racers zipped by. Way to go hubby! 3rd place! (although he really had 2nd, too bad the judge was blind...hehe)And to top it off, I finished Veste Everest. I used Elann's Peruvian Collection Highland Wool in Mocha Heather, Size 5 Addi Turbos, and the pattern is from this Fall's current Interweave Knits. It was my first cable project. Cables are fun to knit and they look way more complicated than they really are. What do you think? Definitely a keeper!
2 comments:
Your vest looks great! Shiloh says "thank you for inviting me to come and play". We had lots of fun at the race. Way to go to your hubby!
I agree, most definitely a keeper. Great job!
Post a Comment