
After spending the evening chatting it up with one of my best girl friends, I got to thinking about knitted hats. She has been all excited about a pink one, and I asked her about ear flaps. She hadn't thought about that, but after a minute agreed yes...they are rockin'. I have been thinking about working on one of these hats from Joelle Hoverson's Last Minute Knitted Gifts. This pic is from the book and these are Kim's Hats. A basic pattern that can be adapted for many color changes and style changes. What do you think...pink or good ol' classic Cyclone colors?? I think BOTH!
6 comments:
I agree, both indeed! Cute photo. I love the third one in from the right.
Very cute hats. I am in fact also in the midst of earflap hats for Christmas gifts for the teen and preteen boys in my life.
As for color... I am biased in this one. I'd say pink definitely. I love me some pink. But as a Hawk... the cyclone color would be up to your best judgment. Just kidding. I'd knit both!
Those hats are cute. I'm beginning to think that I really need to take up knitting. :)
From the Hawkeye: (while hmmming "Black and Gold Forever") Black and black and black and gold, black and black and gold...
Just kidding, I think pink would be really cute!
OK, someone has to represent for the Clones. I will take that task on.
If your friend would love to bask in the glory of the Sept. 10 victory, *cough... not a single touchdown... cough cough* then Cyclone colors it should be!
It's like the elves Neysa...ah, they DO exist! I am a little disappointed in the dear Clones...I love beating those Huskers! Regardless, I am craving a cyclone hat!
Post a Comment