
What a fab weekend. My team won....and I got to spend time with many good friends from college. There were about 15 of us out to tailgate and cheer on our team. The game was definitely a good one for Cyclone fans, but the best part was being around everyone again. Despite the heat, I would say we had a rockin' time. Good news is next month we will be able to see eachother again at Jen's wedding. Fab-u-lous!
On the knitting front, I completed the back of Veste Everest. I am digging the color and I keep telling myself the size will be right. Ribbing is so deceiving, it seems to cinch itself in when I am measuring. But, with a little bit of give, it should fit just right.
This will be a short week at the office and then I am off to Chicago and Michigan Ave. for our Regional Symposium. There has to be a yarn store somewhere in the area, right? Well, I might venture out to see, but I am hoping to make some time for friends in the area (sorority sisters) and my hubby's Aunt. My schedule will be swamped, but hey...what is time for if not to make a little for fun?
2 comments:
Your vest is looking great! I am a little stumped on my Lucky sweater. I started one of the sleeves but now I need to M1 and am not sure how. I have consulted my book and looked online but there seem to be multiple ways to M1. Any ideas???
looks great, love the color, too.
Post a Comment