Thursday, September 01, 2005

September, Fall is on the Way!


I love fall, absolutely my favorite season by far. I am not a summer person. I would much rather take the fall & spring...and probably even winter before the summer heat. Today was one of those crummy blah days until I got a call from hubby that I had something waiting for me when I got home---my yarn!

Lovely colors for Natalie's baby soaker. They are displayed with this beautiful glass pumpkin (another reminder of fall splendor) from Topeo which is my mom's friend's gallery in New Hope. Loooove it...thanks Mom!

Again, this yarn is Elann.com's Peruvian Collection Highland Wool....colors here are: Burnt Orange, Freesia, and Brilliant Blue. This wool has a nice texture, I am happy because this is the same yarn I ordered for my vest. Hope to see that yarn in a couple days too!

1 comment:

Knittripps said...

Looking good! My order just showed up yesterday as well. I am looking forward to starting my baby soaker for Natalie and my Harry Potter scarves. I am not 100% sure on the colors I selected but I believe they are close enough.

Fall is the best season for these reasons:
-smell of fall air
-crispness of fall air
-College football, baby!
-Beautiful fall colors
-Return of warmer weather clothes including fall sweaters
-Halloween