Saturday, April 21, 2007

Home again, home again

Well, we made it home after long flights and lots of time on airplanes. Traveling is really draining, but who can complain when are in a place as beautiful as France? Little knitting was done except for on the plane and train. I am sure you understand how busy I was eating up all of those tasty pastries and such in Paris, Menton, and Nice. :)

I am doing the KAL for Clessidra and that has been my main project lately. Here are a couple pics of the progress (you can see the background of France from our hotel in Menton in the first pic):
I really want to move this sock back over to 2 circs but am nervous about changing my gauge. I think I will try it anyway, 2 circs has ruined me....it seems as though the dpns are making progress sooooo slooooow.

As for more pics from our travels, I will be sharing them with you throughout the week! Time to check out my favorite blogs, I have been suffering from a small amount of blog deprivation :) Funny how blogs and your usual reads become part of your life!

2 comments:

Knittripps said...

Clessidra is gorgeous. I am loving the color. I can't wait to see more vacation picks!

kathy b said...

Great colors. Lovely lovelyeven needlework.
Glad you traveled safely.