Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Ooh la la

Ah, Paris in the spring. Isn't that enough to break into song? Work has been a little hectic since my return from France, hence the delay with the pics. Flew to Chicago on Monday and then back to town late last night. Lots of pictures were taken, but I thought I would share a few favorites. These are all from Paris. Menton & Nice to come later this week :)

Notre Dame---Hubbs favorite Paris siteRose Window at Notre DameFountain by the ConcordePont Neuf- one of the oldest bridges on the Seine where the famous artists would sell their goods back in years pastThe Eiffel Tower sparkling away at night. Our first night in Paris, we walked to the Eiffel tower and watched the sunset.....got an ice cream cone and enjoyed the view!


I really enjoyed the neighborhood of Montmarte, where the artists such as Picasso and Van Gough lived....how inspiring!


We totally got a kick out of all of the compact cars and scooters....how about those Smart cars? I hear they are coming to the U.S.!

2 comments:

Mouse said...

I'm sort of upset by that whole 'disco lights' thing that they did to the Eiffel Tower but I'd still like to see it in person. Great photos.. and what a cool little car!

Knittripps said...

I am interested in this Smart Car thing.