Saturday, February 24, 2007

Lazy weekend ahead


The weather is turning on us again this weekend in Iowa. We had nice weather all week (enough to melt most of our snow), but the weekend has brought another blast of ickyness...right now it is freezing rain with potentially lots of snow behind it. And the winds are really strong. That means a weekend inside. Good for relaxation and a date night tonight with hubbs.
I have been a little bit blah on my knitting lately (can't get the juice going to want to work on cobweb weight yarn), so I am playing with a little crochet again. My "object" is done (I will let it be a blog surprise for the finished project), but I am wondering now if I can embroider on top of this. I have some great designs from Sublime Stitching that are just itching to get used. Well, I will give it a whirl and pull them out if it doesn't work.
What are your knitting inspirations right now?

2 comments:

Knittripps said...

I am curious what this secret project is. I can't wait to see the finished object! I am guessing it is NOT a tea cozy???

Anonymous said...

Those are beautiful colors!

My knitting inspiration.... nearing the finish line on a few projects!