Have I told you how much I love weekends? They are the perfect time to relax and do whatever it is you have been thinking about or putting off all week. I don't know what I would do without my weekends...probably go insane.Today, my sis & I went over to our Grammie's to do one of our favorite Grammie activities--make Chex Mix! Our mix is pretty traditional (Rice Chex, Cheerios, pretzel sticks, peanuts, & Bugles), but we like a fair amount of garlic on ours....YUM! We have our mix process down to a science I have to tell you.
Tonight, it is out with Hubb's dad for dinner at one of the local pizzerias here in town. Last time we went, they left a little to be desired, but you can't drop out an old favorite quite yet. Hopefully tonight they will be back to their classic tastiness. Their Italian Sausage pizza is the standard, along with onion rings. We have been really careful about eating healthy lately, so this will be a treat. Maybe they will live up to their East Side Pride tonight :)
We are introducing a lot more vegetarian to our diets. I have a great vegetarian cookbook, and we have found that Whole Foods has some good recipes too (we have tried the butternut squash casserole and it was mighty tasty). Where do like to go online to get recipes?
5 comments:
La Pizza House is one of an East Sider's four food groups. Along with Tasty Tacos. Haha. Hope the pizza and rings were good!
Mmmmm...La Pizza House!
Your Lady E. looks lovely and warm.
lookin' awesome....love the colorway!!
WOW! Lady E Looks great! You must be so pleased.
Your Lady E is just wonderful.
Im still avoiding lace. I'll watch to see how you conquer it first. Im so intimidated by lace.
Post a Comment