I haven't had a new bike since I don't know when. Dad, when was it we got that Schwinn 10 speed? I would guess 1988 (that would have made me 9). Funny thing is, this new bike is the same color...white...but has a few more speeds, 27 to be exact. It is pearl white with blue accents, simply lovely. It is part of Giant's women specific line and I think will be very comfortable for my short stature :)Notice the shoes on the ground? These will be my very first clip-less pedals (hubbs hasn't completely pulled my little trainers off yet). I have already had a little training clipping in and out tonight, feels pretty awkward. I am just picturing myself falling over as I try to unclip myself.
I hope to get in some good miles over the weekend and lots of miles over the next couple of weeks to prepare for a trip to Colorado. Have a great holiday weekend everyone......ZOOM!
3 comments:
how pretty! My bike is a burgandy Trek - but its only got one wheel right now because we lost the other rim and wheel in a move. Funny thing is I've NEVER rode the bike as my husband bought it for me right before I found out I was pregnant. I think its time to find a rim and get out there!
PS. when you head to Colorado, I'll give you some cool places to check out. I lived in Boulder for 2 years.
What an awesome bike! I had so much fun when I biked in Colorado. I had forgotten how much I liked biking. Hope you have just as much fun!
Pretty snazy! I look forward to hearing about your biking adventures. Please tell me that my hubby's drumming won't wear off on me someday and I will be asking for a new drum set!
Post a Comment