Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Secret Knits Revealed...Happy Birthday MOM!

I have been itching to get these pics up, but had to wait until the birthday girl opened her gift. Yes, that is right....here it is: the SECRET KNIT!

Mrs. Beeton!

These were knit in Rowan's Kid Silk Haze & Rowan's Cash Soft...did I mention how much I love Rowan yarns?



I think that my mom could totally be a hand model...don't you?

Next up for a little fun knitting are the Ballband Disclothes from Mason Dixon's new knitting book. These puppies are already becoming quite the rage in knitland! I picked up some spunky Sugar N Cream today to make a couple (and will probably use a few leftovers as well).

Happy Knitting!

2 comments:

Erin said...

Your mom's birthday gift is awesome. I'm with you on the loving Rowan yarns! They've always been my favorite... I just can't really afford them!

Knittripps said...

Mrs Beetons look great! I am looking forward to seeing your MDK dishclothes. These are quite the rage right now it seems. Being a proponent of hand made dishclothes myself, maybe there are some in my future as well.