Sunday, November 20, 2005

A special congratulations.....

to our friends Kyle & Julie! This week Julie gave birth to their first child, a baby girl! They named her Alexa Ann, how beautiful of a name is that?

Yes yes, she did get a little knitting for coming into this world. I knitted up a quick Umbilical Cord hat from Debbie Stoller's first Stitch N' Bitch book.

I didn't get a pic yet, sweet little Alexa needs to grow into it for a couple weeks I think. But knowing Kyle & Julie, there will be plenty of pictures of Alexa so I should be able to share one with the hat with all of you.

Remember the baby sweater? That was for Alexa too! She is going to be one stylin' baby, eh?
Congratulations again Kyle & Julie!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Congratulations to your friends. You've made such a cute little sweater for the new baby. I can't wait to see pictures of her wearing it!