This pic was the view from my hotel room balcony. If you expand the picture, you can see the ocean off in the distance. This hotel was the Park Hyatt and was very nice...there were Lindsay Lohen, Tara Reid, and Kanye West sightings here...none however by me.
Here are a couple pics from Venice Beach......sooo beautiful. Lots of cyclists & marathoners (Marathon is in MARCH) training away while I was there.
View from my friend's apartment. Look at that, just a block from the beach...and a view of the ocean from their place. Who could ask for more?
This pic was on the way from Malibu to Hollywood going around through the canyon to the valley. This road passed right by Mulholland Drive. Any David Lynch fans out there?
But of course, the Hollywood sign. Ahhhh.
I had a great quickie to L.A.
Thursday and Friday were packed with work activities. Friday through Sunday were spent with my dear friends in the area. They gave me the tour and we went to Santa Monica (all the while humming Everclear), Malibu, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and of course Venice Beach. What a place. I don't know if I could ever live in L.A., but wow, they have something for everyone!
2 comments:
Great pictures! I love visiting LA. I really miss it somedays. I keep telling myself I need to move out there, but then I remember those 3 hour commutes. Umm...maybe not heh? I think I'll settle for visiting every year. :P
I appreciate your David Lynch reference. I think I need to watch that one again soon.
Post a Comment