Saturday, March 08, 2008

Buddy buddy

This morning I got to take a little time away from the hustle of work, schoolwork, and general busyness to spend some time with my knitting friends. We used to have a regular schedule for getting together every other week, but the last time we were able to get together was back in December. Too many scheduling conflicts. So, this morning was a nice start to the weekend. Unfortunately, no good knitting was done. I will dub it unproductive knitting time. I only did 2 rows on Baby Surprise before realizing I made a mistake and worked back one row...still need to work back the other row. Oh well.... It was great to be out with my group.
Lately, our buddy has been quite the little snuggler. He has always been a "buddy" wanting to be near, but I am convinced that he knows that there is quite a bit going on with me. He seems to want to protect me, be close, and make sure that I am alright. I know you saw some Ein & belly pics last week, but I simply couldn't resist!

Is there Spring in the air where you are?

4 comments:

Knittripps said...

Ein is such a sweetie! It was nice to have knitting group again.

Julie said...

Love the last picture. I think he'll be the protective pup and make sure nothing happens to that sweet little baby!

Anonymous said...

When a friend had her second baby, their dog would always position himself between the baby and the (slightly wild) older brother. He even bumped the older brother away from the baby when he thought he was getting too close. Total protector of the baby. I love it! Animals are so in tune. After my sister had leg surgery and was recovering in bed, her cat would sleep on her injured leg several hours a day.

Natalie

Erin said...

Awww, so protective of his mommy!