Well, these pics are going to have to do for now...with the whole going to work and coming home in the dark thing, there is not good light for pictures. The true color is much lighter.BUT, regardless...I can show you the stitches!
As you can see, the front and back are both finished. All that is left to do is seam, do a quick round on the armholes, and then weave in ends! I really like this cable pattern, close up they almost look like hearts.
6 comments:
That's gorgeous. I really like how the neckline flows out of the cables -- totally yummy!
Wow.. how cool! It looks beautiful!
SO pretty! I love cables so much, I can't wait to see it put together!
hey there, send me your email addy to goodtobegirlATgmailDOTcom and i'll send you the pattern you asked for. just keep it on the down low alright? ;)
I love the herringbone type cable. Very elegant yet chic.
Oh those cables look great! So well defined! What type of yarn are you using?
Post a Comment