Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Oh yes, she shall cave

I finally did it, after obsessing for the last couple months on Nouveau, I purchased my yarn in the exact colorway from the shawl version in the book....Jasmine Tea....yum.

Remember Nouveau from my project list? It is from Jo Sharp's Village and is listed as Advanced.....CROCHET! My crochet skills are fairly elementary, so this should be pretty interesting. But hey, I love how this shawl looks, so stained glass....so perfect to wear to a fall wedding.

Need I obsess anymore? Well, at least until my yarn arrives....

4 comments:

Liz said...

Crochet + Mohair? Wow! You're a brave woman! :) More power to you, I'm certain you'll make it great!

Kap said...

Who is getting married?

Knittripps said...

I can't wait to see you get started! That project looks really interesting. Who is getting married this fall?

Erin said...

Good luck with the crochet. I've never really ventured there myself. I can do simple crochet, but more complex... well... I just botch it up. I'm sure yours will turn out great though, especially since you took so much time deciding on the yarn, etc!