Wednesday, June 08, 2005

A friend to welcome me home


Welcome home Posted by Hello

Do you see what I see? After work, I drove up to find a deer right by our condo! I know that it was chewing on plants, but it is a nice end to a day when you can see something that reminds you of how beautiful nature is. This particular deer was calm enough for me to get my hubby out of the house to take a pic, while it leisurely chewed the plants and looked at us. Kind of sad to see how many deer inhabit the city now, I just think of the busy streets nearby that they have to cross to get to some more "deer-friendly" land. As you can probably guess, nobody likes the deer chewing on their gardens.

Tonight was our Knitting meetup. Nice turnout with my sis, Natalie, and Heather. Always a good end to the day to get together, chat and knit. We are starting to have a more regular group of knitters I think, and that is great. Not quite a Stitch and Bitch, but we will get there someday. I hope to be recruiting some of my buddies...so if you are reading this ladies...know that your time is coming :-) hehehe.

No comments: