I am enjoying weekends with my husband's passion---cycling! Today was a cold one and we went out to the country for this race....as you can see by the pics. Outside the weather was about 38-40 degrees Fahrenheit with the windchill...and boy was the wind whipping huge gusts for these riders. They had pretty steady 20 miles per hour wind bursts.
So, my buddy Ein and I spent much of our watching parked in a good spot watching the race from the car. As a matter of fact, that is where all of these pics were taken...pretty decent pics taken through a windshield with bug splatter on it, eh? Today's race was a 13 mile loop done for 3 laps for these boys...pretty long race in these conditions. Everyone looked like they sure felt the climate today after the race and hubby says that his legs are sore...must need a leg massage :-)
Time to prep for tomorrow's race...should be a good one. Hopefully Ein & I will be able to watch from OUTSIDE of the car tomorrow...not that we didn't have a little companionship watching Dodgeball on DVD of course.
And last night was a blast. We went with some friends to the Kenny Chesney concert and boy can that man rock! He is a non-stop energy machine. Fun concert, and hubby (after grudgingly going), said that he enjoyed it....YAY! He know understands and agrees with my thoughts....Kenny Chesney is the Jimmy Buffet of country.
Hope everyone is having a good weekend!
Saturday, April 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's nice to know I'm at least considered part of "some friends."
Sorry..I can specify in the future if you prefer :)
Post a Comment